There are a few things in my life that have made life easier and more fun. If you think I’m completely crazy, I don’t blame you, but it is the simple things that make me a happy, happy mommy!
- My Russel-Hobbs bread maker
- My dishwasher
- A butterfly mop
- Watching Take Home Nanny
- Dr Christopher Green’s Toddler Taming
- Old plastic ice cream containers
- Masking tape
- Hand-me-down fabric, linen and home decor
- A bedtime routine, every day of the week
- A week-day morning routine
- Doing the day’s washing every evening
- Linen the same colour as the bedrooms for each of the room
- And learning to be more strict with the “Before you leave a room, tidy it”rule
This might help someone, after watching some episodes of Take Home Nanny, I can’t help but feel like we are doing something right with our kids. Although I still find the whining very annoying and it works on my nerves to no end.
Have a happy recycling day!